The All-New Time Capsule. Up to 3x faster Wi-Fi. 2TB of Storage.
Automatic Wireless Backup: One Click Setup. Then you're all set.
With AirPort Time Capsule, you get a super-fast Wi-Fi base station and an easy-to-use backup device all in one. And backing up your data couldn't be simpler. Just set it up once and AirPort Time Capsule does the rest. It works with Time Machine in OS X to back up your Mac automatically and wirelessly, so you never have to worry about losing anything important again. Every photo. Every file. Every song. Even your apps and OS X settings are saved. AirPort Time Capsule stores it all -- up to 2TB or 3TB of data.
We've built a faster time machine.
AirPort Time Capsule is designed to partner seamlessly with Time Machine in OS X Leopard or later to protect your data. They work together smartly so that after the initial backup, only the files you've changed are backed up -- automatically, wirelessly, and in the background. Since Time Machine continuously makes a copy of everything on your Mac -- and saves multiple versions -- you can easily access and restore previous versions of a single file, a folder, or even your entire Mac. And with an all-new design and ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi, backing up to AirPort Time Capsule is up to 50 per cent faster than before.2
A backup plan for your Mac. Actually, all your Macs.
Have multiple Mac computers in your home or office? AirPort Time Capsule can back up and store files for each Mac on your wireless network. No longer do you have to attach an external drive to each Mac every time you want to back up. AirPort Time Capsule spares you the work. Your computers are always backed up -- automatically and wirelessly.
Up to 3x Wi-Fi base station. The next generation of wireless has arrived
802.11ac. The new definition of fast.
More than just a wireless hard drive, AirPort Time Capsule is also a fully featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest three-stream 802.11ac technology. Now you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps3 -- triple the previous 802.11n standard. Which means up to three times faster Wi-Fi.4 You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever. And if you have 802.11a/b/g/n devices, AirPort Time Capsule maximizes that connection as well. What you do with all that extra speed is up to you.
Simultaneous dual-band support.
AirPort Time Capsule features simultaneous dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. That means it transmits at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time. So no matter which band your wireless devices use, they'll automatically connect to the best available band for the fastest possible performance.
Beamforming puts the focus on your device.
With 802.11ac technology comes the intelligent, powerful beamforming antenna array. Most base station antennas emit an equal and constant Wi-Fi signal in all directions. But the beamforming antenna array is smarter -- it knows where an 802.11ac device is on the network. Then AirPort Time Capsule targets its signal to that device. So your Wi-Fi signal is stronger, clearer and faster.
Designed with performance in mind. Speeded up, Slimmed down
For the all-new design of AirPort Time Capsule, we took an approach that centred on performance. We made it taller and put the antennas at the top, creating a higher platform for dispersing the signal. We also increased the number of antennas. There are now six of them -- three for the 2.4GHz band and three for the 5GHz band. Together with 802.11ac wireless technology, they let you connect faster, farther, and with more power than ever before. The bar for Wi-Fi base stations has been raised. In every way.
Smaller footprint. More desk space.
The new vertical design not only improves Wi-Fi performance, it also saves you valuable desk space. At less than 10 centimetres square, the footprint of AirPort Time Capsule is 75 per cent smaller than its predecessor. And to keep everything tidy, even the power supply is built in. Which means AirPort Time Capsule takes up no more space than it should.
With AirPort Time Capsule, getting your new Wi-Fi network up and running takes less time -- and less effort -- than making a cup of tea. That's because a setup assistant is built into iOS and into AirPort Utility for OS X. As soon as you plug in your AirPort Time Capsule and connect it to your DSL or cable modem, you can follow the simple instructions on your Mac or iOS device. There are no complicated steps to follow and no obscure terminology to learn. The setup assistant does all the work, so you don't have to.
Manage your Wi-Fi network from your iOS device or Mac.
Once your network is set up, AirPort Utility for iOS and OS X lets you manage and monitor it from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac. Your AirPort Time Capsule -- along with other AirPort base stations you have connected -- appears graphically onscreen, so you can see your settings at a glance, make changes, apply updates and more.
Printer and hard drive sharing. Your wireless control tower
Share another hard drive. Securely. In addition to the 2TB or 3TB of storage in AirPort Time Capsule, you can turn any external USB hard drive into another secure drive to share across your Wi-Fi network and access securely over the Internet. All the documents, videos, photos and other files instantly become available to anyone on the network, for Mac and PC users alike.
Print without wires. The USB 2 port in AirPort Time Capsule is also great for sharing a printer across your wireless network. Just plug it in and everyone on your network can take advantage of one centrally available printer. Wirelessly, of course.
Compatibility and security
- Get online safely and securely. AirPort Time Capsule includes a built-in firewall that creates a barrier between your network and the Internet, protecting your data from malicious attacks. When you set up AirPort Time Capsule, the firewall is automatically turned on, so you don't have to do a thing. Except enjoy the web with peace of mind.
- Put out the Wi-Fi welcome mat for guests. With the guest networking feature, you can set up a separate Wi-Fi network just for guests. Use a different password or no password at all. A guest network allows access only to the Internet, so your primary network -- including any external hard drive, printer or other LAN-attached device -- remains secure.
- Connect to Wi-Fi from any device. Mac. PC. iPhone. iPad. Apple TV. Really, any Wi-Fi-enabled device you have will work with AirPort Time Capsule. That's because it's compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac specifications.
- Go the wired route if you want. AirPort Time Capsule includes three Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast wired connectivity with a desktop computer, network drive, DVR or other device.
|Size & Weight
- 98 mm
- 168 mm
- Status Light
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- USB 2
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN Port
- Built-in Power Supply
- Dimensions: 98 mm (3.85 inches) by 98 mm (3.85 inches) by 168 mm (6.6 inches)
- Weight: 1.48 kg (3.26 pounds)1
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac3
- Six-element beamforming antenna array
- Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Radio output power: 32.5 dBm maximum (varies by country)
- Channels 1-11, 36-116, 132-140 and 149-165 approved for use in the United States and Canada
- Channels 1-13, 36-64, and 100-140 approved for use in Europe and Japan
- Channels 1-13, 36-64, and 149-165 approved for use in Australia, Hong Kong and New Zealand
- Interoperable with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac-enabled Mac computers, iOS devices, Apple TV, Windows-based PCs, and other Wi-Fi devices
- NAT, DHCP, PPPoE, VPN Passthrough (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP), DNS Proxy, IPv6 (6to4 and manual tunnels)
- Wi‑Fi Protected Access™ (WPA/WPA2)4
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise4
- MAC address filtering
- NAT firewall
- 802.1X, PEAP, LEAP, TTLS, TLS, FAST
- Time-based access control
- Simultaneous dual-band 802.11ac wireless
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for connecting a DSL modem, cable modem, or Ethernet network
- USB 2 port for connecting a USB printer or hard drive5
- Three Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for connecting a computer, Ethernet hub, or networked printer
- Built-in power supply
|No of Users
- 100–240V AC, 50–60Hz; input current: 1.5 amp
- Operating temperature: 0° to 35° C (32° to 95° F)
- Storage temperature: –25° to 60° C (–13° to 140° F)
- Relative humidity (operating): 20% to 80% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 3000 m (10,000 feet)
- Maximum storage altitude: 4,500 metres (15,000 feet)
- FCC Part 15 Class B, Canada RSS-210, EN 300-328, EN 301-489, EN 301 893, ARIB STD-T66, RCR STD-T33, AS/NZS 4268: 2003, UL 60950, CSA-C22.2 No. 60950, GB 4943.1-2011
|Setup and Administration
Wireless Device AccessAny Wi‑Fi-enabled device that uses the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac specificationShared Printing with a USB Printer
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 6 or later and AirPort Utility 1.3
- Mac with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later and AirPort Utility 6.3
Shared USB Hard Drive
- USB printer
- Mac with OS X v10.2.7 or later
- PC with Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), or Windows 8
Backup using Time Machine
- Mac with OS X v10.4.8 or later
- PC with Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), or Windows 8
- Mac with OS X v10.5.7 or later
GENUINE PRODUCT GUARANTEED
We assure you that all our products are 100% Authentic, Original & Brand New .We do not sell Fakes, Replicas or Refurbished products in any circumstance. We believe in "Better not to sell other than Originals."
We can share you the picture of the product too for your satisfaction, feel free to contact us at 0307 1119197 or email us at email@example.com
7 DAYS RETURN POLICY
In case the product delivered to you has some defect or issue then you can return it within 7 days and we will happily accept it but it should be
- The parcel contains its original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories that came in or attached to the product when ordered.
- Undamaged, unused and in the condition in which it was received
- Product should not be defaced or marked in any way, shape, or form.
If you would like any further clarification about our return policy please check our footer menu.
We have stock of our products & we will ship it within 24 hours in secure packing.
We will try our level best to satisfy you with our services because we need you to buy again from us.