Logitech M570 Trackman Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Stop chasing a mouse around: Your trackball stays in one place and puts control under your thumb, so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. And its sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long.
- This trackball includes the Logitech unifying receiver: The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or mouse-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- You can go for up to 18 months without changing batteries and the convenient battery indicator helps to ensure that you'll never be caught off guard. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- You get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball. Hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem for the M570.
- The integrated scroll wheel and easy-to-reach back/forward buttons make control simple, whether you're web surfing on a laptop or navigating a home-theater PC.
- And its sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long.
Work in comfort with a stable, sculpted trackball that supports your hand and lets you rest your arm.
Logitech Unifying receiver—the tiny, wireless receiver that stays in your laptop and lets you add compatible devices as you need them.
With up to 18 months of use from a single AA, you might just forget your trackball uses batteries at all.
Your trackball stays in one place, so you don’t have to move your arm to move your cursor. Its sculpted shape supports your hand to let you work all day in comfort.
Short on space? No problem. Because the trackball doesn’t move, it’s perfect for tight workspaces and busy desks.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
Logitech Unifying technology
Easily connect up to six compatible wireless devices—keyboards, number pads or mice—without the hassle of multiple receivers filling up your USB. ports.