Fifine K678 USB Microphone
- [Excellent Quality Sound] Equipped with cardioid polar pattern allowing it to capture clear, crisp and smooth sound and suppress unwanted background noise. It delivers a well-balanced, crystal clear sound reproduced across a wide frequency response along with high SPLs providing quality sound for studio or on the road use making it a perfect choice for presentations, podcasts, zoom, skype, recordings or streaming games on twitch.
- [Versatile Controls] The microphone’s 3.5mm headphone output features adjustable volume controls and provides direct, latency-free monitoring for ensuring quality and convenience. It also features a quick mute functionality for headphones and monitors with built-in LED light that helps indicate the status of the mic. With such elegant features and controls, this mic is suitable for speech, podcasts, ASMR and voice over applications.
- [Streamlined Setup & Compatibility] The FIFINE microphone features a 6.56-inch USB output that enables direct integrations with the desktop or laptop with ease of plug-and-play connectivity that offers simple operability for gamers, vloggers and youtubers. The condenser mic delivers professional quality sound that is perfect for voice-over artists for home projects or studio. Please note that it is incompatible with Xbox, phones and iPads.
- [Durable Material & Structure] The microphone is constructed with rugged metal and the stand is built with die-cast zinc that provides secure structure, easy portability and longlasting performance. The long USB with double and magnet ring helps minimize or eliminate electromagnetic interference from computers and deliver best quality audio making it perfect for tutorials, webinars and casual or business meetings.
- [Package Includes] The FIFINE package includes a studio-grade streaming microphone, all metal constructed durable stand, 6.56-inch USB cable, 5/8-inch male to 3/8-inch female mic thread screw adapter and a user manual. We also provide friendly technical support.
- USB Output - The USB output enables direct integration with a desktop or laptop computer, allowing CD-quality recording to software-based applications without a preamplifier.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output - USB studio microphone features a volume control and provides direct, latency-free monitoring anywhere.
- Durable metal construction - Die-cast zinc construction with heavy-gauge mesh grille,Integrated desktop base.
- Accessorize your creative space - Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Adapter and broadcast boom arm. (available separately)
- Accessories Included - A desktop stand and USB cable are included so you can begin recording right away.
Set up with ease, control like a pro
- With a LED indicator, a mute button, volume dials and a headphone jack, you will get the combination of practicality and playability in this FIFINE's latest USB microphone!
- If it is just a cliche of plug & play on Windows, Mac and Play Station (incompatible with Xbox) without any swagger, how can we call it new?
- What differs the K678 from the rest of USB mics is a refined all-in-one solution keeping the virtues of an XLR setup: gain control, instant mute and live monitoring while ditching the inconvenience.
Power exists in appearance
- Do not underestimate the look of a microphone even if you are not a singer performing on stage. Grow your channel subscribers and views with impressive-looking gear seen in your streaming or videos.
- By looking at the mesh top and slick black finish body and holding in your hand to feel its heavy-duty, the word premium is on the tip of your lip.
- The triangle stand does not only add aesthetic appeal, it also gives stability to a desktop mic that is prone to vibration. For the audience wearing a headphone, it is friendly of you to stream with less subtle noise.
- You can even take the standoff and hook the mic to a boom arm stand with the included adapter.
Fewer controls are more practical
- Some like the appeal of an XLR microphone setup, which involves more controls, thinking it is more likely to record the higher quality signal. But it could also be a death trap: One mistake with any dial, you will sound like garbage.
- USB mic could overrun the XLR set up for simplicity. You are going to save lots of time to learn the skill and experience the trials and errors.
Microphone Level Control
Turn up the music in the middle of streaming, turn down your teammate when the flight starts. All done through the input control, without having to quit Discord.
Low-latency Monitoring & Headphone Level Control
It has always been confusing for podcasters or musicians to be unsure of what the audio will sound like in final production with a USB mic. Now, the problem is solved with the headphone control & latency-free monitoring of K678!
Quick Mute Button & LED Indicator
The quick mute button is useful when you need to cough or sneeze while streaming, web conferencing or broadcasting. The LED indicator glows to give you mute/unmute status.
Fancy things stop, true sound unveiled
- With gaming sound, you will lose more or less of clarity in streaming, which makes an expensive XLR setup less worthy. So it makes more sense to raise competition between USB mics.
- The 16mm size capsule makes your voice appear larger. Therefore at the same speaking distance, it offers a better low-end frequency response. But the fine-tuned thickness of the lows is not going to muddy your sound.
- In keeping with the character of the FIFINE brand, it is also calibrated for high ends clarity and more details up top.
- In a nutshell, it has a much more well-rounded sound and smoother tone than any other FIFINE microphones, making it fit in almost any situation.
|Bit Rate & Sample Rate