Boya BY-M1 Pro Universal Lavalier 3.5mm Microphone
Boya BY-M1 Pro
- Omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Flat frequency response.
- High-quality sound.
- Work with cameras, smartphones and computers.
- One button switches between camera and smartphone mode.
- 6m(20') length cable.
- Foam windscreen, lapel clip, 1/4” adapter and LR44 battery included.
The BOYA BY-M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone ideal for vlog, presentation, podcasting, live streaming and much more.
Custom Omnidirectional Capsule For High Quality Audio Pickup
Designed with a custom omnidirectional signal capsule, it captures broadcast-quality sound from a 360-degree range and delivers it to your recording device via its 6m(20’) shielded cable. With the improved sensitivity, signal-to-noise and a flat frequency response, BY-M1 allows you to record every last audio detail with lower self-noise.
Two Recording Modes For Different Using Scenarios
Featuring a 3.5mm 4-pole TRRS output connector, you can connect BY-M1 to your camera or camcorder under “camera” mode, and also connect it to your smartphone or PC when switch to “OFF/Smartphone” mode.
Every Necessary Accessory Is Included
In terms of accessories, you will find lapel clip, foam windscreen all in pack, and a LR44 battery for using “camera” mode, a 1/4" audio adapter for compatible further device, and a carrying pouch to provide secure protection.
Using the microphone
- For Smartphone
- Switch off the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone
- The power is shut down.
- For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC ect
- Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON
What's in the Box