Digital Optical Audio TV Cable
- Connects audio component, like a soundbar to receiver/preamp, audio processor, DAC, or television
- Clear, multi-channel, fiber-optic digital audio output through a lightweight, flexible cable
- Durable PVC outer layer; corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer
- Includes removable rubber tips to protect the cable when not plugged in
- Cable length: 9.8 feet (3 meters) and 6 feet (1.8 meters);
Use the convenient cable to quickly connect a CD player, Blu-Ray player, game console, or other audio component to an audio system or home theater.
In addition to its durable PVC exterior, the cable features buffer tubing and corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for distortion-free sound.
The Toslink cable features connector grips for easy handling and removable rubber tips that protect the cable when it's not plugged in.
Works with most standard and high-definition devices with Toslink ports such as gaming systems, LCD flat-panel TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players and more.