Logitech MeetUp HD Video and Audio Conferencing System
SPEAK EASYwith Full Duplex & Advanced Beamforming
Front-of-room alignment of voice and video is just the first step to natural conversations. RightSound™ technologies include a beamforming mic array that captures speech, while auto-leveling louder and software voices and suppressing noise.
Computer Vision With RightSight™ computer vision, MeetUp automatically adjusts camera position and zoom to find and frame people in the room. Unlike voice tracking systems that jump from person to person, RightSight frames everyone in the conversation for a more comfortable and collaborative experience.
Mounted at the display like a soundbar, MeetUp takes the speakerphone off the table to reduce cross-room cabling and maximize usable space.
with Logitech Sync Device Management
Logitech Sync makes it easy to support MeetUp in all of your rooms while minimizing site visits and trouble tickets—all from a simple browser-based interface.
ROOM SOLUTIONS WITH MEETUP
Get everything you need to build out small rooms for video meetings, including Logitech MeetUp, a mini PC or Chromebox™, room-optimized software, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Perfectly frame presenters to minimize background distractions. Zoom in on whiteboards and objects so remote participants can see what you see. Thanks to its advanced 4K image sensor, video remains sharp and clear, even when you zoom in on the details.
PREMIUM CAMERA OPTICS
MeetUp features exquisitely engineered, premium camera optics that capture a wide field-of-view without distorting faces and furniture with a “fisheye” effect. Faces look natural, whiteboard writing remains legible, and straight lines stay straight.
Logitech Expansion Mic for MeetUp provides greater flexibility in huddle room configurations. Meetup's built-in beamforming mics are optimized for up to 4 meters. To extend that range up to 5 meters, add an Expansion Mic. So whether people are seated at a table, sitting against the wall, or walking around the room, Expansion Mic for MeetUp means everyone will be heard.
Already connected on your smartphone? Dialing into an audio conference? Pair MeetUp with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range that handheld devices can't match.
When you need to adjust the volume, mute the microphone, or take manual control over camera position, MeetUp's remote control uses radio frequency (RF) signals for reliable and discreet control from anywhere in the room. You can even download the free Logi Remote app to control MeetUp with an iPhone or iPad.
No drilling? No problem. By attaching to the VESA mounting points behind the display, the optional TV Mount for MeetUp lets you position MeetUp above or below the display without drilling new holes.
Logitech RightSense™ proactive technologies make better video meetings easy and automatic. RightSound optimizes the human voice and enhances conversational clarity, RightSight automatically moves the camera and adjusts the zoom so no one gets left out of the picture, and RightLight helps everyone look their best on camera, regardless of lighting conditions.
- Custom Logitech lens with 5x HD zoom and motorized pan (+/- 25°) and tilt (+/- 15°)
- Field of view: Diagonal: 120°, Horizontal: 113°, Vertical: 80.7°
- Total Room Coverage (field of view + pan and tilt): 163° wide x 110° tall
- 3 camera position presets
- RightSight auto-framing (requires Windows 10 64-bit; macOS coming soon)
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps with customer-supplied USB 3.0 cable)
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps)
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps)
- Integrated microphone with 3 beamforming elements
- Pickup Range:
- MeetUp: 4 meters
- With optional 5 meters
- Sensitivity: -27dB
- Microphone frequency response: 90Hz - 16kHz for full voice reproduction and
- high intelligibility without noise
- Beamforming performance: Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside
- beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the
- best voice pickup and noise reduction
- AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation)
- VAD (Voice activity detector)
- Microphone background noise suppression
- Microphone date rate: 32 kHz sampling rate
- Recommended # of participants: 6
- Recommended # of participants with expansion mic: 8
- Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
- Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
- Distortion: 200 Hz -300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz -10KHz < 1%
- Patent-pending anti-vibration enclosure improves voice clarity while limiting
- sound transmission to adjacent spaces
What's in the Box?
- MeetUp ConferenceCam
- Remote control
- USB cable: 5 m
- Power supply
- Wall mount and hardware
- User documentation
GENUINE PRODUCT GUARANTEED
We assure you that all our products are 100% Authentic, Original & Brand New .We do not sell Fakes, Replicas or Refurbished products in any circumstance. We believe in "Better not to sell other than Originals."
We can share picture of the product too for your satisfaction, feel free to contact us at 0307 1119197 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7 DAYS RETURN POLICY
In case the product delivered to you has some defect or issue then you can return it within 7 days and we will happily accept it but it should be
- The parcel contains its original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories that came in or attached to the product when ordered.
- Undamaged, unused and in the condition in which it was received
- Product should not be defaced or marked in any way, shape, or form.
If you would like any further clarification about our return policy please check our footer menu.
We have stock of our products & we will ship it within 24 hours in secure packing.
We will try our level best to satisfy you with our services because we need you to buy again from us.